I am so sorry to be neglecting our faithful readers, if you exsist, but The Armstrongs have been running full speed trying to get ready for school.
I have taken a part-time preschool teaching job, M-F 8am-245pm, and I am so very excited! MK will be going to the same school, which will be wonderful for her to get interaction with other kids and have a more set routine. It will be an adjustment for both of us, but I am really excited. We had Meet-The-Teacher tonight and I was able to meet the children in my class, I can not wait until Monday.
Delanie turned 6 last week, so we were busy with birthday party stuff, I will blog about that later. She is SPOILED, she got a Wii from us and her mother, and an iPod Nano from my mom and dad. Then on top of that she got a new bike at her mother's house. Not to mention all the gifts her friends brought her at her Chuck E Cheese birthday party. Christmas will be all about Jesus this year, let us not forget, she got enough for her birthday to carry over to Christmas. Delanie is more than ready for school!! 'How many more days?', she says.
MK's #2 Birthday is quickly approaching, and she just wants colors..we'll se how that goes.
Bud, he is solid work, what else is new? It is 210 degrees outside and he is steadily throwin coke bottles. Summer is his busiest time, especailly when others decide they can't take the heat and quit, leaving heavy loads for those that stick around.
Well, I will try not to be a stranger, bear with me in these busy times.






1 comment:
leah! i miss you. write more blogs!
Post a Comment