So today is Wednesday and school is going good. MK is adjusting well. She and her teacher, Ms. Amanda, have a special bond and she goes right into her class with her every morning so it has made things easier. However, seeing MK during the day makes it harder on her, she automatically starts crying and screaming 'mommy'. So we are still in an adjustment period. Another thing, she is not napping well since she is not in her own bed, so she has been going to bed super early.
As far as I go, I am doing well. I know MK will benefit from this when she gets used to everything. My children are great. I have some at both ends of the spectrum. outgoing, shy, loud, quiet, criers, good eaters, not so good eaters, some that share and some that hit. So we are working on all of thees things. It has been fun and I have really enjoyed it.
Bud has been on vacation this week and we have had Delanie this entire week as well, so they have had good quality Daddy/Daugther time while MK and I are at school.






No comments:
Post a Comment