Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Family Photos

Last Saturday, July 26th, we had our family photos taken. Tyan Jacox, Tiny Bird Photography, is AMAZING!! I am having a super hard time narrowing down what I want because I want them all!! Please click here, click 'Armstrong Family', take a look and let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

oh my gosh! they are so beautiful. it's like you live in a fairy tale. buy them all. every single one. well, maybe multiple prints of every single one.

Tawnya said...

Oh, My goodness, Your family is so cute!!! Yeah, good luck with choosing photos. I have never seen such happy kids taking photos. I personally love the ones where you're not actually posing for the camera. I think you can see personalities more in the random ones. Good Luck!!!

amy jane carpenter said...

Super Cute! I'm glad I don't have to choose. However, I really love the last family picture in the first family slideshow.
And you MUST have a series of pictures framed and up somewhere in your house of your girls twirling in their darling skirts. Some of those are just gorgeous :)