Well I am quickly recovering from my heart surgery that was done on Monday. They went in through both groin and carterized some 'extra stuff' I had in there causing my heart to beat way too fast. I have been on meds for about 6 years for this problem and this procedure was preformed so I can get off the meds. So far so good. *Other than my legs are super sore and bruised up from the 4 catheders that were in them, 2 in each leg.
So today is the first day that I have been released to lift more than 5 lbs, although I probably will not lift much still. Both girls went home with my mother while I continue to rest and take it easy. After all, it is my birthday today, the big 24!
So since the girls aren't here I will blog about them and post some cute pics. They are doing well. Delanie is just blowing right through the summer, before we know it it will be time for school to start again. MK LOVES shoes and likes to dress herself, usually in someone elses shoes and some kind of hat. She's a mess.









2 comments:
I hope you are doing well after your surgery and taking it easy!
i hope you are doing well after your surgery and taking it easy!
Post a Comment