We have been super busy preparing for MK's Birthday and Birthday Party. We had a great time and she got lots of cool new things. Take a look at the slide show, the pictures speak for themselves.
Cute pics! She had a great day. Did you get any pics of the people that came? At Nelson's first birthday I had everyone group together and wave at the camera for a picture so when he's older he could see who all celebrated him. :) Of course, I didn't think of that with Henry! LOL
1 comment:
Cute pics! She had a great day. Did you get any pics of the people that came? At Nelson's first birthday I had everyone group together and wave at the camera for a picture so when he's older he could see who all celebrated him. :) Of course, I didn't think of that with Henry! LOL
Post a Comment