Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

MK is feeling better

I didn't have to get MK out of her bed to sleep on the couch last night. She woke up a few times but put heself back to sleep. Below are some pictures of her playing yesterday...She was being silly. In the top picture you will notice she is wearing a bib. She drools so badly with all those ulcers in her mouth. In the second picture she doesn't have a bib on but the front part of her onesie is soaked.

She made a huge mess, but I didn't care as long as she was happy.


She clipped one of my hair clips onto one of Delanie's necklaces and carried it around in her mouth most of the day. She was so funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad she is feeling better! I love the pic with her bangs swept down over her forehead... very cute!