Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 19, 2007




Poor MK has had a terrible diaper rash, We have gone to the DR once a week for at least a month. We have tried EVERYTHING. Rx meds, over the counter, you name it. Well I was visiting a friend yesterday and she had this 'Burt's Bees Diaper Ointment' so I thought I would give it a try. (I am willing to try ANYTHING at this point.) Well after using the ointment for less than 24 hours the rash is barely even noticable, PRAISE THE LORD. My friend also uses the body/hair wash, so I purchased that as well. After using that just one time her excema patches are significantly reduced.

I am now a HUGE fan of Burt's Bees. You need to get some yourself. They have a whole face, skin, hair, and body line. Next time I will get some stuff for myself. They sell the stuff at Drug Emporium and it is significantly cheaper than whole food stores. And as an added perk, they have awesome chap stick.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you found something that works!! I had forgotten about Burt's Bees. I LOVE their chapstick. But... I like Melaleuca's alot too! :)