Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Luck

Ok, so we have been contemplating changing cell phone providers, no reason, just cuz. Well today Bud went to work for his 6am driver meeting and was handed a brand new Razor phone, paid for free and clear to use at his leisure, and of course for business, service thru Alltel. Not only that spouses/family members get 20% off their service. Well that was a no-brainer for us that we need to switch now so we can still talk to each other for free without Bud having to carry 2 phones.

So I call AT&T, it is going to cost us $300, $175 per phone, to get out of our current contract with them. So look at it this way, I keep paying a monthly bill of approx $130-$150 per month to AT&T until our contract runs out (in 2009) OR get a single line plan with Alltell, approx $60, and get 20% off. You see it would be at least 50% cheaper to go with alltel b/c we would only have one phone, not 2 b/c Coke pays for Bud's phone. So in my eyes it is cheaper to just pay the $300, because I will save that much in less than 3 months if I switch. So it just seems completely logical to switch providers and plus I will save close to $100 per month, right? Help me out if I am mis calculating this.

No comments: