Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

6 weeks old

Six Weeks ago today at 2:03pm precious Baby Girl Emery came into our lives. I took her with me today for my postpardum visit and everyone kept saying how she looks like an Anne Geddes baby. She was very good while I saw the doctor, yay!!


Also while we were out today she felt the need to remind me how much of a pooping machine she is. She TOTALLED out 5 diapers in 5 hours. Rode home from Tyler covered in her poop and didnt bother her one bit until I went to clean her up. Little stinker. So we went from a white onesie outfit, to a black onesie outfit. HA! Her expression is saying 'Hey Lady, put away the camera!'




She is eating every 3 hours during the day, goes to sleep around 8:30/9:00pm and doesn't wake up until 2am. Then up again at 5am. I can live with this routine for now. HA!

I return to work on Tuesday, it is definitely bittersweet.

No comments: