Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

1st Week Back

Ok, so this week was tough, really tough, really really tough! I missed my girls, my baby girl the most. I feel like its just as much an adjustment for her as it is for me. Shes adjusting to taking her meals from the bottle and I'm adjusting to pumpmping, ALOT! We/She is still getting use to the amount in the bottle and doing our best to prevent gas and tummy aches. We will get it, she has an awesome sitter, our good friend Nanci, shes in good hands and I dont worry about her at all, I just worry about me, HA! Mom came on Thursday and was able to watch the girls on Thursday while I worked and then on Friday we had some much needed bonding (shopping) time together!! Thanks mom, Love you tons!

Work was crazy busy so it kept my mind off of her as much as possible. Tomorrow starts week 2! WE can do it. Its like a good friend said, it only makes those times we have together even more special. And yes, my time with her this weekend has been so precious!!



**The above photo was taken by our amazing photographer, Tyan Jacox with Tiny Bird Photography, if you would like to see more pictures of our most recent precious blessing, click here.**

No comments: