Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Switchflops

If you have not heard of Switchflops...listenup!! Last summer my friend Cindy got a pair. Well, I already had Crocs and Birkenstocks (both ver comfy) so what would I need a pair of switchflops for? Well then another one of my friends, Nanci, got a pair for her birthday this year, so I had to check them out for myself. Let me just tell you...GO GET SOME!!! They are so very comfortable and they are the coolest thing. Their phrase is 'Change your look not your sole.' And let me tell you they are AMAZING!! I got the brown ones. They come in black, tan and blue. There is even a Wedge Flop if you prefer that. View all Flops here.



They are not just your regular flip flop. They are the best thing you could put on your feet all summer long. AND you can change out the straps to match every outfit if you want...How cool is that??!?!? View Straps here. Here are a few straps I like.




Customize your very own Switchflop before buying, here.

No comments: