Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

MK sick

As we know our child has the worst allergies EVER!! Food allergies, seasonal allergies, pet allergies, you name it!! I breastfed for 12 whole months, which is suppose to help with all of that, can you imagine how she would have been had I not brerastfed?!?! Well anyway, every Spring she gets wheezing and coughing pretty bad because of all the pollen and things in the air so we have to do a breathing treatment (we have our own machine at the house.) She has been such a big girl when it comes time to do it. She just sits so still and holds it just like a big girl.



We also know how obsessed our child is with hair, hairbrushes, combs, etc. She would not even put them down to do this treatment.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Those pictures are pretty sad. :( I hope she grows out of all the allergy stuff!

Kels said...

Here is the link for the backgrounds...they are super easy.

http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates