Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Break

I am so sorry I am just now getting around to posting Spring Break pics, but I have been so busy since we have been home. We drove thru a blizzard, yes a blizzard it was quite eventful and we had to pull over at a rest area until it let up. We visited the Nature and Science Museum in Denver. And above all else we played in the snow. I had my hopes up to go skiing but my family had different plans. They just wanted to make snow angels and go sledding. So that is what we did. Everyone was out of snow sleds so we bough a wheelbarrow, and yes it made the long haul all the way back to Texas, you think Bud was leaving that behind? And plus it was good to have that special memory to bring back home. The drive was not bad at all, the girls slept thru most of it. We had a great trip and lots of memories were made. Thanks Alana for your hospitality and you are a wonderful hostess and tour guide!! We love you.

No comments: