Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Easter pics

So we leave on Sunday to go to Colorado for Spring Break. We will not be back until Easter weekend so I wanted to go ahead and blog our Easter photos before I blogged about our vacation.

We went to Mrs. Lee's Garden, off of 271 headed to Gladewater, and the girls had a blast. The Daffodils were so beautiful. I took a ton of pictures of the girls in the Easter Dresses. Here are a few.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

love the easter pictures. sooo cute. i love how delanie and MK both have the chubbiest little cheeks. i wanna squeeze 'em!

Kels said...

Very cute Easter pics! You are coming to CO huh? Where at? I'm in Denver...so if you are close we should get together!

Bonnie said...

i really can make some shoes for MK if you want me to. could you measure the bottom of her foot though? it's not from a real pattern, so i'd have to wing it. but i would love the challenge!