Well after a lot of hard work, help of friends and secrets...I pulled it off. I, along with many friends, surprised Bud for his 30th Birthday!! His actual birthday is not until Monday but since we do not have Delanie on Monday we decided to celebrate on Friday. The only thing Bud knew was, we were going out to dinner, his choice of location, just us 4...him, me, Delanie & MK.
We went over to a friends house for a short visit prior to dinner which is where I had the surprise limo pick us up! Bud had never been in a limo before, can you believe that?!?!? Our friends, Nanci and Tony, drove MK to the restaurant in our car since I didn't feel comfortable with MK in the limo. Bud was so shocked to see the limo drive up. We got it all on Video! (hence no stills of us outside the limo)
The limo took us to Chili's in Tyler, that is where Bud wanted to go for his birthday dinner. At this point Bud had invited our friends to come with us to his birthday dinner, even though they were already coming for the surprise, but he wasn't aware that there were more surprises to come. We invited Kati alsong for the limo ride so Delanie wouldnd't be alone.
Once we got to Chili's he was so surprised to see all of his friends there. He opened his gifts, ate a big ole steak and we all had a great time. After dinner we, and a few others, came out to the house and had ice cream cake. Enjoy the pics. We had an awesome time. A very memorable 30th for Bud!!








1 comment:
I'm so glad he was really surprised and that everyone (including us.. yes, I was there! LOL) had such a good time! Thanks for including us!
Post a Comment