Yes, we have a lot going on at our house right now. Birthdays, Bathroom Remodels, you know the usual. Bud got anxious to get started and I was unable to get a 'true' before picture, so you will have to piece it together in your mind in the beginning. My uncle is a plumber so he came and helped Bud. It took them all day Saturday, with 3 trips to the local hardware store. Then it took them all day Sunday, with only 2 trips to Lowes and one to Home Depot. I 'inherited' this antique dresser from my great-grandmother. We cut out holes for and installed the sinks and faucets. I stumbled upon the curtain panel I decided to use for Bud's closet 'door' and I just love it. The only thing left to complete our bathroom is new lighting fixtures, flooring, and I am looking for a small vanity to sit next to the double sink so I can sit and do my makeup. Enjoy the photos, and know that behind those photos there was a lot of blood sweat and tears!








2 comments:
Looks great!! I love the sinks.... but when you move are you taking that with you? Since it was your great grandmothers? Anyway... love it!
The sinks/dresser will go with us to the house we build...someday. We will put back in what we took out...or buy a cheap vanity, they are fairly inexpensive.
Post a Comment