Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Love

Yes I love God, I love my husband, I love our girls, I love my family & friends but my LOVE for TINY BIRD PHOTOGRAPHY is ENORMOUS as well. I pretty much grew up with Tyan, from middle school, to church, to just plain ole friends. Then we grew up, went our seperate ways. Then, Then, she discovered her LOVE for photography and we re-discovered each other. Tyan, I LOVE YOU. And you are, and will always be, the BEST! My Faithful Blog Readers: Please see a few pieces of evidence below. If that is not evidence enough, please click on the inserted links in this post and check out the rest. Her photos will take your breath away. Side Note: She is the cutest pregnant person, ever!

1 comment:

Tyan said...

You are so sweet!! I have to say that you're one of my favorite clients EVER! I love getting to see your cute family grow. :)