Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Kassy and Henry!

Today James took Kassy out for her birthday and left the 2 boys with me, Jack and Henry. Nelson, of course, was at school. So we decided to make birthday cupcakes for Henry, see below! I gave myself a quick reality check, 3 kids, all 3 get hungry at the same time, one can only cry to express this wish. So, here I am, 3 hungry kids, 1 is a crying baby, the kitchen timer going off with cupcakes in the oven, the phone and cell phone are ringing, and people are trying to chat with me on facebook. OMG! Can I really handle 3 kids? The answer is yes, i guess, haha

I failed to get a photo of Baby Jack. He was so good. Just ate and slept :) We had a great time!

No comments: