Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Delanie is 7!!

So Delanie has been wanting a Hannah Montana Birthday Party for the past 2 years, since her best friend Kaitlin had one 2 years ago. Not only did hse want Hannah Montana, but she wanted it to be a slumber party as well...So thats what she got.

I did not want to have it at our house since I'm such a clean freak, I would rather do it somewhere else. So we got a condo out at The Villages (thanks Cindy) and swam during the day, and partied all night with Hannah Montana, yummy guitar cake (Aryn, (Delanie's mom) made), pizza, popcorn and pedicures! The last girl went to sleep at 2am and the same girl was awake at 6:30am!! Delanie was the first one to sleep and the last one awake! (I came home and took a nap before I had to be at work at 1:30pm!!)

Delanie and all her little girl friends had a blast! Thanks for everyone who came! And a BIG thanks to Nanci for staying there with me with all those girls!! I couldn't have done it without you, Love ya!

P.S. You will notice Delanie's 2 best boy-friends, Nelson & Henry, they were only allowed to swim and have cake, of course they couldn't slumber with all the girls...in case you were wondering...LOL!

1 comment:

amy dawn said...

Nothing like a bunch of giggly girls in one room together :) Love the Hannah Montana theme tho. I could rock out to that!