Saturday, May 30, 2009
The Safe Sippy
Since I work in a children's clothing store I see all sorts of cool things brought in and out of the store by all different kinds of moms. So last week a little girl had this really super cool sippy cup, I was in awe over it, I couldn't stop staring at it. I asked the mom what kind of cup it was, and she went on to tell me about 'The Safe Sippy', Clean In Clean Out, no harmful plastics!! You have to check it out www.thesafesippy.com When you check it out and fall in love with it, just as I did, go buy it on a 'buy it now' on ebay because it is much cheaper than the online retailers that their website lists. I bought one for MK, pink of course, from 'liltulips', for $15.95, FREE shipping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment