I have been unbelievably busy and no time to post. We are doing well. We went to the Fort Worth Zoo over Spring Break, I will try to remember to post pictures.
I just booked a hotel in Gulfport, MS. On the beach. For our family vacation in July. So we are excited about that. I think the girls, and us, will have a blast just chillin on the beach.
Our cruise is coming up fast..WOO HOOO. We are so excited to get away and enjoy each other.
Ok, so since I have been so busy with life, my Twilight reading has fallen a bit behind, sorry to disappoint. I thought I would catch up on it this weekend while I am at my mother-in-laws, but her internet is so fast, and so irrestistible to use. I can do so much more in half the time on her computer as I can do on mine. I will do a seperate Twilight post.
Readers, stay loyal, I will return, when things slow down. Between vacations, gymnastics, work, being a mom and a wife...I struggle to find a whole lot of leisure time.






No comments:
Post a Comment