Ok, so today is Wednesday, and Friday we leave to go on our cruise. I will take MK to mom on Friday and then head to New Orleans to catch the ship on Saturday morning. I've been super busy the past week or so and feel like I haven't seen my family in ages. I will miss the girls greatly, however, this is much needed R&R time for Bud and I. We need this time together, to break away from our busy lives and take time for each other. We are excited.
The Swine Flu may have a negative effect on our ports of call. We were scheduled to port in Cozumel and Progresso, however, since the outbreak of the Swine flu, we may be going to Key West. We will know better tomorrow, after 5 pm, if that will in fact change. That doesn't damper my spirits for my sake, just for Bud's since he has never been to Mexico. No worries, it will be fine. We are excited and counting down these last couple days.
Check back and I will try to get pics posted soon after. Adios!






1 comment:
Leah--your little girl is darling!!! Are you still in the east Tx area?
Post a Comment