Sunday, December 28, 2008
Recent Obsession
So I am not much of a reader, as most of you probably already know. In fact, I would rather take a nap, watch re-runs of Dr. Phil, or do housework than to pick up a book and read! However, the girls at work are constantly talking about the 'Twilight' series and they all went to see the movie. So I felt a bit left out :( When they told me it was about vampires I immediately said, oh nevermind, I'm not interested, ya'll have fun with that. But then they continued to talk about it, ALL THE TIME. So, I jumped on the band-wagon and boy am I gald!! This book is so awesome, on the edge of your seat, don't want to put it down awesome. So one might say, 'Like I have time to read?' You'll make time for this one, I PROMISE!! And don't let the 'vampires' push you away from this AMAZING read. I'll let you know when I move on to Book 2 (New Moon), in a 4 book series
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment