Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

Garden

Last but not least, I got a wild hair to plant a garden this weekend. When we went to get a rose bush for Chief's grave they had all kinds of fruit and veggie plants. SSOOO...I bought some strawberries, watermelon, green bell pepper & tomatoes. All of which are plants...I've got to keep them alive before they will produce and fruits. We will see how well it goes. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Yeah!! Can't wait to see the garden, hopeing you keep it alive. And beware, the watermelon will take over the entire garden if it does well at all. Ours crossed with the cucumber and made round striped cucumbers and watermelon that was long and skinny....