Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2008

We Got Snow!!

Yesterday was freezing cold!! I never looked to see the actual temperature, but it was sleeting and lightly snowing much of the day. After nap time the girls just gazed out the window at the GIANT snowflakes. They begged and begged to go outside, yes MK did as well. I was hesitant because of MK's ears bothering her so much lately and Delanie coming down with a cough due to the change in weather. However, they were pretty pathetic so I gave in. How often do we get snow in Texas anyway? So I bundled them up and we took them out to play. Ok, now you people up north, where there is real snow...contain yourself. Yes we Texans know there is not any snow build up on the ground, but it is falling so we are so excited about that!! Enjoy these precious photos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures!