Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Stocking Stuffers

So many of you may think that stocking stuffing is only for kids...well I beg to differ. To this day I still love to have my stocking stuffed, my mother is the BEST at it. Since I do not live at home anymore it has been an event to 'train' Bud how to do this. Dropping hints here and there, telling him what my dad might put in my mom's etc. (Please don't think that after 16 years of marraige my mother has my dad trained on this either, but he is learning) By Christmas eve I end up stuffing my own with things that I bought just in case Bud forgot or didn't buy enough, or anything, to stuff it with.

I never have a problem stuffing the girls' stocking, or should I say 'Santa' does not have a problem. Nevertheless, you may find this website to be helpful.

No comments: