Ok I decided to create a blog so everyone can keep up with the Armstrong Family, or at least try to. We'll see how it goes. We are getting ready for Delanie to start Kindergarten, only 11 days. She is way excited. We go on Sunday for meet the teacher. She is also excited about starting ballet up again in the fall. We register her for that on Wednesday.
MK is crawling everywhere, QUICKLY. She has been pulling up on things for quite some time but she is now taking steps while holding onto something. She growing up so fast. However, we still stand firm that she is our last.
Bud is working hard in the 100 degree heat. He is a workaholic but wouldn't have it any other way. He is the best and will do whatever it takes for his girls.
As for me, well I'm just the mom. Cook, clean, taxi driver, you know the drill. I am most recently sleep deprived. Maybe one day I will catch up on sleep.






3 comments:
Great Blog. Wish I had time to do this. Cindy
Looks Great!! Love the pictures.
Honey, You will never catch up on sleep! Love the Pics!
Post a Comment