
Ok, first of all let me appologize to you faithful readers of my blog, (if you exist) I have been so busy and on top of that my computer died so I am now doing all of my computer work on someone else's machine until my new power cord comes in the mail. So please be patient I am still alive.
Lucy, MK's dog, beagle mix, disappeared. We do not know where she is, we think someone took her. Sad day, we have not told Delanie I think she will cry. More on Lucy on a lter, less busy day.
Today was Delanie's First Day of Kindergarten, she had a great day. She got a 'green bear' (good behavior) and got to be the line leader. When we went to drop her off she was so excited, she ran right in the room and did not care one thing about giving us hugs and kisses. There were many unhappy/upset mommies and children. That will be me with MK one day but we won't think about that now.






No comments:
Post a Comment